On Wednesday the 9th May 2012, I was invited to showcase the work I have been doing that was identified by the Youth Sports Trust as “Outstanding”. I delivered an ICT in PE session to members of the local authority and teachers from around our region looking at how we can use ICT in PE and in particular mobile technology to enhance our teaching and learning as practitioners.
- RT @chobhamacademy: Get tickets for the Chobham Academy Lead Meet at eventbrite.co.uk/e/leadmeetchob… 11 months ago
- RT @morgan_chatten: An opportunity for leaders to come together, to teach and learn. I can't wait for February #leadmeetchobham @HarrisFed 11 months ago
- RT @Gary_S_King: NEW - Leading Teaching & Learning; walking the tightrope of accountability, threat & trust buff.ly/2bZYQPR https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @MissD_PE: Great to be able to lead a session to the PE NQTs from @HarrisFed @HarrisFedTSA with @PEeducator today #CPD #T&L https://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @HarrisFedTSA: Teach in east London? One week left to sign up to #TeachMeetStratford bit.ly/29hHArE #collaboration #CPD https:… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages